Outpatient rehabilitation is an important part of the progression of care for our LTACH's and Rehabilitation Hospital patients. Most Post Acute Medical™ hospitals offer outpatient services and that includes physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech and language pathology with oversight by a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician. The comprehensive wound healing centers provide inpatient and outpatient wound care.
Throughout the communities we serve, we hope and act as a catalyst for achieving an optimal quality of life by providing:
- Comprehensive physical, occupational and speech therapy services provided by licensed therapists.
- Cognitive therapy that includes social interactions, memory, comprehension, expression, and problem solving skills to restore function.
- Resources to support educational and recreational programs.
- Specialized programs and support groups.
We provide a broad range of services for patients requiring inpatient or outpatient rehabilitation. Our goal is to help each person maximize his or her full potential.
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Other Neurological and Movement Disorders
- Low Back and Neck Pain
- Work Related Injuries
- Joint Replacements
- General Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Hand Injuries
- Chronic Pulmonary Disease
- Sports Medicine
- Gait and Balance Disorders
- Arthritis/Degenerative Joint Disease
- Parkinsons' Wellness Program
- Spine/Spinal Condition Rehabilitation
- Lumbar Stabilization
- Mechanical Traction
- Hand Therapy
- E-Stim and TENS
- Manual Therapy
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
- Voice/Fluency Treatment
- Alternative Communication Training
- VitalStim (Dysphagia Therapy)
- Orthotic/Prosthetic Training
- Neuromuscular Re-Education
- Body Weight Supported Gait Training
- Aquatic Therapy
- Walk Aid Assistive Technology